Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This week's progress: 9/7 - 9/13

Daily tasks:

  • Drinking water at work: Good
  • I bought a blank journal in which to write one thing I love about Mark every night.  Haven't started filling it in yet, though. 
  • Read a book to Molly every night: Good
  • Making an effort to counter negative thoughts with positive thoughts: Poor
  • Told Mark I love him every day: Good
  • Called Mark whilst leaving work every day: Good
  • Eating dinner at the table instead of the TV: Breaking this habit will be a process and I think it will be easier once Molly starts eating solid food.
  • Praying at least once a day: Excellent
  • Pre-meal prayers: getting into this habit will also be a process.
  • Work productivity: So-so.

Weekly tasks:

  • New recipe tried: Naan pizza
  • New pictures taken of Molly: Excellent
  • Walk taken with Molly: Yes
  • New activity/game played with Molly: No
  • Romantic thing done for Mark: No
  • Vacuumed: No
  • Bible chapter read: No
  • This week at the grocery store, I bought organic mushrooms.

Long-term tasks:

  • I have bought two fabric grocery bags!
  • I washed the sheets last weekend.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

You are doing so great!