Sunday, August 31, 2008

This week's progress: 8/31 - 9/6

Daily tasks:

  • Drinking water at work: Excellent
  • Still need to get a journal in which to write a good thing about my husband every day. Once I get it, I will catch up by writing a good thing for every day starting 8/24.
  • Read a book to Molly every night: Good
  • Making an effort to counter negative thoughts with positive thoughts: Poor
  • Told Mark I love him every day: Good
  • Called Mark whilst leaving work every day: Good
  • Eating dinner at the table instead of the TV: Breaking this habit will be a process and I think it will be easier once Molly starts eating solid food.
  • Praying at least once a day: Excellent
  • Pre-meal prayers: getting into this habit will also be a process. I've done it twice this week.
  • Work productivity: So-so.

Weekly tasks:

  • New recipe tried: panko-crusted pork chops
  • New pictures taken of Molly: Excellent
  • Walk taken with Molly: Yes
  • New activity/game played with Molly: Yes, we played "peek-a-boo."
  • Romantic thing done for Mark: No
  • Vacuumed: Yes
  • Bible chapter read: No
  • This week at the grocery store, I bought organic tofu and passed up the cheaper ice cream for an all-natural brand. I did buy tartar sauce containing high fructose corn syrup, but only because it was thrust upon me by Mark.

Long-term tasks:

  • Did this month's thing Mark wanted me to do that I didn't want to - visited his parents' campsite Saturday.
  • Made a fabulous dessert: sticky toffee pudding.

1 comment:

Sheila said...

you are making great progress!!!