Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This week's progress: 8/24 - 8/30

I'm going to edit this post as the week progresses. I'm sure more will happen on the weekend than during the workweek.

Daily tasks:

  • Drinking water at work - I've been good about filling up my water bottle frequently or drinking hot herbal tea in place of water.
  • Still need to get a journal in which to write a good thing about my husband every day. Once I get it, I will catch up by writing a good thing for every day starting 8/24.
  • I have read Molly a book every night so far this week. The exception was the night of my Girls' Night Out when we were out for the evening.
  • I am making an effort to counter negative thoughts with positive thoughts.
  • I have told Mark I love him every day. I have called him whilst leaving work every day.
  • I have not yet succeeded at eating dinner at the table instead of the TV. Breaking this habit will be a process and I think it will be easier once Molly starts eating solid food.
  • Successfully praying at least once a day.
  • I have only said one pre-meal prayer so far. Getting into this habit will also be a process.
  • Work productivity = excellent.

Weekly tasks:

  • New recipe tried: chicken curry with coconut rice, also Dijon Beef
  • New pictures taken of Molly: a whole bunch yesterday.
  • Walk taken with Molly: poor weather all week did not allow for a walk.
  • New activity/game played with Molly: "Itsy Bitsy Spider"
  • Romantic thing done for Mark: yes
  • Vacuumed: today. Better late than never!
  • Bible chapter read: today.
  • This week at the grocery store, I bought organic tofu and a can of organic fire-roasted tomatoes.

Long-term tasks:

  • Clean out and reorganize kitchen cabinets - started. One set of cabinets and three drawers have been reorganized.
  • Worked on cross-stitch a little this week.  This will also get easier once Molly stops nursing and I have two hands free in the evenings.

No comments: